* Epsom 女子文法学校，一所成立于1917年的百年名校，拥有支持年轻女性为荣的悠久历史。
YOUNG & PARTNERS开发商
* Eden View公寓的图像仅供说明之用。 Young＆Partners Limited对于任何信息的准确性或完整性不作任何保证，并保留在未通知的情况下更改图像和说明的权利。准买家应该自行查询，以确保开发的各个方面。本手册不构成出售或购买的任何邀约。
Where is Eden View?
BUS: 9 bus routes
HIGHWAY: SH20/ SH16/ SH1
TRAIN: 8 railway station within 3km
Space & Time
Constructed with classic and magnificent British Architectural style. Eden View is the Building which belies its young age.
A Hidden Paradise
The courtyard is designed with the modern residence in mind. A careful play of materials featuring aluminum sheet with waterfall outlines makes the traditional veranda and courtyard a hidden paradise which retreats away from the world.
The fresh air and the bright sunshine flow into every living space from this well-designed courtyard. As the night falls, the light of the dusk cast light upon the three-dimensional outlines and deduces a completely new kind of community lifestyle.
Beyond All Confinements
Filled with light and air, the beautifully conceived apartments are created with luxury and comfort, completed with marvelous view.
The glass balconies amplify the existing space beyond the confinements of the four walls.
Details Make Deference
The airness and sunshine will motivate your taste for delicious creations.
The elaborate kitchen with carefully engineered stone bench top, glass splash back and Miele appliances are the perfect venue for the theatre of family life.
Insights To Life
As the last light of the setting sun pours into your lap, so will the dreams descend.
Soft Gray Creates Classic
A refreshing simple and modern bathroom with carefully selected Italian feature tiles, subtle and soft gray hues create an instantly classic atmosphere.
Gateway To World-class University
High-quality education resources covering all school ages, gaining admission to some of the most elite schools Auckland can offer.
* Epsom Girls grammar School, a leading secondary school with a proud history of supporting young women since 1917.
Bravo My Life
Milton station planned, investing the future of Auckland
· Auckland's very first light rail is in plans, Eden View is along the potential route.
· Light rail will be scheduled for every 5~10 minutes.
· The AT will add more double decker buses along the route.
· No need to check the time table, simply turn up.
YOUNG & PARTNERS
Y&P is Auckland's leading private property developer. As our business philosophy "Quality life, quality architecture", Y&P delivers commercial and residential developments in prime inner-city and city fringe locations, which always bring superior quality lifestyle.
The team spent one year on selecting the excellent site of Eden View and also used another 15 months to polish the site from normal to a jewel. We always remain true to our original aspiration and keep our mission firmly in mind to deliver each and every project.
Paul Brown leads an architectural practice that's produced a notable range of large-scale projects, including premiuim apartments, hotels, student residences and retail spaces.
With twenty-five years' experience in the Auckland development context - specializing in urban design, Paul's insight and expertise provide the essential framework upon which his company's many successful projects are founded.
RCP is an award-winning provider of professional project management services and can point to the successful completion of over $6 billion in projects.
Local management backed by international experience are key features of RCP's modus operandi, and Eden View's developer is delighted to have a leading New Zealand organization on the ground with such an outstading track record in delivering quality buildings on time.
* Imagery and artist impressions of Eden View are for illustrative purposes only. Young & Partners Limited makes no warranties about accuray or completeness of any information and reserves the right to alter the images and descriptions without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects of the development. The brochure does not constitute and offer for sale or purchase or otherwise.