นิวซีแลนด์
ภาษาไทย(Phasa Thai)
แบ่งปัน

出国100句!英文宝典,走遍全球都不怕之一

头条
出国100句!英文宝典,走遍全球都不怕之一
บทสรุป【入境英语】May I see your passport,please?麻烦请给我你的护照。Where are you staying?将在那儿住宿?Here is my passport / Hereit is.这是我的护照。I will stay at BostonHotel.我将住在波士顿饭店。What's th ...

hougarden


【入境英语】

May I see your passport,please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Hereit is.

这是我的护照。

I will stay at BostonHotel.

我将住在波士顿饭店。

What's the purpose of yourvisit?

旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a returnticket to Taiwan?

是否有台湾回程机票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

观光(公务)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you bestaying in the UnitedStates?

预计在美国停留多久?

I plan to stay for about10 days.

预计停留约10天。

How much money do you havewith you?

你随身携带多少现金?

I have 800 dollars.

大约800元。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I am leaving for Genevatonight.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

hougarden


【行李遗失】

Where can I get mybaggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag.It's lightbrown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a momentwhile we areinvestigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost somebaggage so we'd liketo make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me tothe office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。请和我到办公室。

Could you please check iturgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggagehave you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggageto my hotel assoon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe yourbaggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if youcan't find mybaggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sizedSamsonite, and it'sgray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase whatI need for thenight.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leathersuitcase with my nametag. It's dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

hougarden


【海关申报】

Your passport anddeclaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir thatI'm taking toTaiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything todeclare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor orcigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles ofwhisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for mypersonal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

You'll have to pay duty onthis.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personaluse.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any otherbaggage?

你还有其它行李吗?

These are gifts for myfriends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give thisdeclaration card tothat officer at the exit.

好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

hougarden



[文章来源:网络转载]

网站声明原创声明: 本文系文章顶部作者原创采写,未获书面授权严禁转载! 在获授权前提下,转载必须在醒目位置注明本文出处和具体网页链接。对未注明而擅自转载者,将保留追究法律责任的权利。 评论规范: 1. 所有评论均以读者个人身份发表,并不代表后花园立场。 2. 不得使用任何肮脏和亵渎的措辞。 3. 不得进行人身攻击,不得公开或泄露他人隐私。 4. 不得发布侮辱或歧视任何种族、国籍、性别、地域、年龄、职业等方面的言论。 5. 不得在读者评论区散发广告讯息,不得大量转抄其他媒体的文章。 6. 不得煽动仇恨、暴力、歧视。 7. 不得以任何隐晦方式发布上述不当言论,包括但不限于使用字母、数字、代号、谐音、链接跳转等。 8. 后花园保留对违反上述规范的留言行为进一步处理的权力。