- 交易方式拍卖 2019年02月27日 16:00
- 拍卖地址at 68 King Street, Pukekohe (Branch Office)
- 房源地址42 Island View Road, Karaka, Franklin, Auckland
此别墅属于Residential Large Lot分区，根据奥克兰统一规划，此区每块新建地面积至少应为2,500㎡，因此该物业有潜力分割成3块大型的住宅用地（须经过议会批准）。
这里地段极佳，靠近令人向往的Karaka Harbourside Estate、知名学校，易上高速，未来投资潜力无限。
- 划分为Hingaia Peninsula学校校网；
- 靠近优秀的ACG Strathallan私校；
- 距离奥克兰机场21km，距离奥克兰CBD 32km。
Auction: at 68 King Street, Pukekohe (Branch Office) on Wednesday 27 February 2019 at 4:00PM (unless sold prior) OWNER RETIRING
After many happy years on this property, our vendor has decided it's time to make the transition to retirement in a serviced facility, placing this comfortable spacious home located on 1 hectare of flat land for immediate sale.
Two driveways lead onto this easy care landscaped property, one accessing the greenhouses, the other arriving at the home's entrance. Set well back from the road, this private home comprises a large light-filled kitchen with casual dining area flowing into formal dining and the large window-walled lounge where sliding doors open to outdoor enjoyment. Outdoor entertaining is catered for by a large recessed tiled patio.
Four large bedrooms grace this substantial brick and tile home, along with two bathrooms, a double lock-up garage and a list many extras.
This property carries a Residential Large Lot zoning and as new sites have a minimum area of at least 2,500 m2 to comply with AUP(OP) rules, this property has the potential for subdivision into 3 large residential lots, subject, of course, to council approval. With the extremely desirable Karaka Harbourside Estate close by as well as the motorway and reputable schools, this property is extremely well positioned for future financial gain.
Our vendor is ready to meet the market and looking to relocate at the earliest possible so we strongly suggest your early inspection.
* CV of $3,000,000 as at 2017
* Exciting subdivision potential for 3 large residential sites
* 1 hectare property with flat contour. Easy care gardens
* 1 driveway to the home's impressive foyer
* 2nd driveway accessing greenhouses
* Entry foyer into light-filled open plan living areas
* Spacious kitchen. Excellent storage
* Picturesque casual eating area with garden views
* Large lounge with window-walls opening outdoors
* Formal dining room also accessing outdoors
* Undercover & open entertaining/recreation areas
* Zoned for the Hingaia Peninsula School
* Close to excellent ACG Strathallan Private School
* 1.8kms to motorway access
* 21km to Auckland Airport and 32km to Auckland CBD. See property documents for this property on barfoot.co.nz.
房源历史记录 最近更新: 01 Nov 2018免责声明
|2017年07月||政府CV : $3,000,000||政府数据|
|2014年07月||政府CV : $1,900,000||政府数据|