Ben W Macky的前10个suburbs
Wallace and Stratton Real Estate Group (Licensed: REAA 2008)
I have been involved in sales for over 15 Years, I started in Sydney where I was trained by Ron Creevey, who went on to found Yuuzoo and James Miller who founded Sumo Salads. I was fortunate enough to start my business career surrounded by highly motivated and very successful people. These attributes have been passed on to me and I have flourished ever since.
I have since founded Wallace and Stratton Real Estate Group and we plan to take on the Real Estate industry by providing exceptional sale prices for our owners , provide first class service all at one of the most reasonable rates around.
- Ex owner of one of New Zealand’s largest Real Estate Franchises
- I was consistently in the top 3% of agents for one of New Zealand’s largest real estate franchises
- Being involved in the sales transaction for well over 700 properties
- 15 years of sales experience
- Sold properties for members of parliament
- Managed a 70 million dollar council subdivision along with several others for private developers
- Number 1 Agent in New Zealand under 30 2009 (29 years old)
- Number 1 Agent in New Zealand under 30 2008 (28 years old)
I believe I am one of the best salespeople in New Zealand and my results back this up. I always achieve the highest sale price for my owners through strategic marketing and presentation advice and an excellent understanding of the real estate process.
If you are thinking of selling I would love the opportunity to explain how I can help you achieve the best possible sale price for one of your most valuable assets.