- 交易方式拍卖 2019年04月17日 16:00
- 拍卖地址at 68 King Street, Pukekohe (Branch Office)
- 房源地址60 Grace James Road, Pukekohe, Franklin, Auckland
这幢美轮美奂的乡村别墅建成仅4年，由知名建筑设计师 Jenny Walter设计， Van Der Putten Construction公司建造，坐拥2.94公顷/7.26英亩的超级大地。在奥克兰统一规划下属于“ Future Urban”区，未来具有无限潜力！
这幢别墅距离Valley 小学和Pukekohe 高中仅4公里，距离高速入口8公里，距离奥克兰机场36公里，距离奥克兰CBD 47公里，配套非常完善！家门口就可乘坐校车！
Auction: at 68 King Street, Pukekohe (Branch Office) on Wednesday 17 April 2019 at 4:00PM (unless sold prior) This positively stunning north-facing elevated 371 sqm (approx) 4 year old show-stopper, by architectural designer Jenny Walter and built by multi-award winners, Van Der Putten Construction is located on 2.94 hectares / 7.26 acres with Future Urban zoning under the Auckland Unitary Plan. A large front door welcomes you into the foyer of this home and awesome views through to one of many incredible gardens and stunningelevated rural backdrop. Separated by a long gallery, the living areas are to one side, - sleeping quarters to the other, all surrounded by walkways, decks and gardens.
The inspired use of steel, barn-style doors and polished concrete floors team with high ceilings - 6 metres at the ceiling apex - to add to the dynamic impact of this truly spectacular home. Open plan dining displaying lighting as an art form of its own, flowing into the brilliant large Carlielle kitchen with generous storage, Italian appliances, island bench, scullery and adjoining living spaces and open plan dining. The circular staircase leads to a casual social space while cavity sliders separate a more formal lounge section including a Firenzo wood fire. Architeural double glazed windows and doors invite fabulous views of the outstanding gardens, accessed from all these rooms by numerous stacker doors. Three bedrooms in the separate wing include the glamorous master with window seat, walk-in robe and black ensuite with fully tiled shower and dual vanities - plus a storage loft. Bedroom two is large with its own entrance. Cleverly designed bedroom three has two separate single bed sections plus common play and study areas. The family bathroom has dual vanities, bath and separate shower - there are also two powder rooms and a separate laundry. A practical mud room has internal home access as does the double garage which has a loft above where a fourth bedroom is situated.
As you would expect, recreational facilities are excellent with seating areas dotted throughout the numerous outdoor living spaces positioned to suit weather changes. There are lawn areas for kids and pets to frolic, an outdoor fire pit, a glass fenced spa to enjoy, magical outdoor lighting and extra features far too numerous to list here. The gardens are stunning and the property features natural waterways on two sides. Our vendors are seeking a sea change, offering this unique, premium quality, well-loved home to the purchaser who will not compromise on quality and style. Early inspection is strongly recommended.
* Unique streetscape. Dramatic entry foyer views
* Open plan dining & sleek superbly equipped kitchen
* Circular staircase to upstairs office/rumpus/lounge
* Spacious living room. Office nook. Formal section
* Glass covered outdoor pergola area.
* Excellent master/walk-in robe/ensuite/patio access
* Large family bathroom. Powder rooms. Sep. laundry
* Polished concrete flooring
* Double garage with internal access & loft. Mud room.
* Outstanding easy care gardens. Walkways & decks
* Glass fenced outdoor spa. Magical outdoor lighting
* Central home entertainment system. Extra chattels list
* Extensive storage & security camera systems. LED lighting
* Central vacuum system. Double glazed & tinted glass
* Workshop shed. Glass house. Wood Store. Bore water supply
* 4km to Valley Primary School and Pukekohe High School
* School buses pick up near to end of drive.
* 8km to Motorway access
* 36km to Auckland Airport and 47km to Auckland CBD
See interactive features and property documents for this property on barfoot.co.nz.
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd. (Licensed: REAA 2008) - Pukekohe