FLEXIBLE SETTLEMENT TERMS
Park-like gardens border the sealed asphalt driveway leading to the three car garage and entry foyer opening into the scenic, super-spacious main family living section where a plethora of windows flood the space with sunlight amplifying the extra-spacious ambience created by such high ceilings. Innovatively designed, this ultra-stylish solid brick two storey home located on 1.4640 hectares makes an attractive architectural statement with eye-catching dormer windows and sharp shingle roof line. Cleverly designed to merge with the outdoors, the homes numerous living rooms gently curve symmetrically to encompass the huge deck and its excellent outdoor recreation facilities.
Special occasions are elegantly catered for in the formal lounge with gas fire and yet another lounge with heat pump serves as a media room with theatre chairs, overhead projector and large screen. There's a perfect venue for every circumstance in this brilliant home! The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of bench space and generous storage, double oven, induction cooktop and bi-fold windows serving the outdoors. Adjoining this, the dining and casual living areas open onto the expansive timber deck where several separate seating areas and al fresco dining are an absolute pleasure. Complete with a fully fenced 66 square metre (approx) in-ground pool with solar cover, spa, large pavilion and even a pizza oven, outdoor amenities here are second to none.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms. The master is particularly large also incorporating an ensuite. The family bathroom is cozy with under-floor heating, bath and shower and there's also an upstairs living area and a large rumpus room with heat pump which could serve as a fifth bedroom if required. Outdoors there is an established orchard, raised vegetable gardens and plenty of space for the kids to play. Equipped with impressive facilities, this home is designed to provide its owners with a particularly privileged lifestyle in a peaceful private setting. Bring the family and inspect soon!
* CV of $1,900,000 as of 2018
* Asphalt driveway entry through gorgeous park-like gardens
* Spacious well-appointed open plan kitchen. Good storage
* Adjoining dining & casual living opening to the outdoors
* Formal lounge. Media room overhead projector/large screen
* Study/home office. Bathroom & shower room. Laundry
* Master bedroom/heat pump/walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
* 8x Heat Pumps for year round comfort
* Family bathroom with bath/shower/under-floor heating. WC
* Upstairs living area plus large rumpus room with heat pump
* Intercoms throughout. Ducted vacuum & alarm systems
* Huge timber deck accessed from downstairs living areas
* Large fully fenced pool with solar cover. Pavilion & spa. Pizza oven
* 3 car garage/internal access. Orchard & vege gardens. Bore
* Excellent location. In zone for Bombay School & Pukekohe High School
* 4km to Motorway / 43km to Auckland City / 32km to Auckland Airport.