You'll love this gorgeous two storey large family home located in the privacy of Martyn Farm Estate. This four bedroom, three bathroom, rumpus room, with triple garaging will give you 432m2 of generous space to move about (without losing that cosy atmosphere when its time to cuddle up by the fireplace with a good book or head to the media room to catch those family videos or All Blacks matches on the big screen). Innovatively designed, and located on 1.4640 hectares this home is an attractive architectural statement with eye-catching dormer windows and sharp shingle roof line. Cleverly designed to merge with the outdoors, the numerous living rooms gently curve symmetrically to encompass the huge deck and its excellent outdoor recreation facilities.
Special occasions are elegantly catered for in the formal lounge with gas fire and yet another lounge with heat pump serves as a media room with theatre chairs, overhead projector and large screen. There's a perfect venue for every circumstance in this brilliant home! The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of bench space and generous storage, double oven, induction cooktop and bi-fold windows serving the outdoors. Adjoining this, the dining and casual living areas open onto the expansive timber deck where several separate seating areas and al fresco dining are an absolute pleasure. Complete with a fully fenced 66 square metre (approx) in-ground pool with solar cover, spa, large pavilion and even a pizza oven, outdoor amenities here are second to none.
Wake up each morning to the sound of birds chirping in the landscaped gardens that abound. You can laze in the spa that overlooks the sparkling swimming pool and smell the roast cooking in the wood fired overn. Bring the kids because the huge deck area, smooth asphalt driveway and flat paddocks let the kids test out and grow from trikes to motorbikes or room to build that raft and imagine you are Tom Sawyer as you launch it into the Ngakoroa Stream. So don't delay, CALL US TODAY TO BRING THIS HOME INTO YOUR REALITY.
* CV of $1,900,000 as of 2018
* Asphalt driveway entry through gorgeous park-like gardens
* Spacious well-appointed open plan kitchen. Good storage
* Adjoining dining & casual living opening to the outdoors
* Formal lounge. Media room overhead projector/large screen
* Study/home office. Bathroom & shower room. Laundry
* Master bedroom/heat pump/walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
* 8x Heat Pumps for year round comfort
* Family bathroom with bath/shower/under-floor heating. WC
* Upstairs living area plus large rumpus room with heat pump
* Intercoms throughout. Ducted vacuum & alarm systems
* Huge timber deck accessed from downstairs living areas
* Large fully fenced pool with solar cover. Pavilion & spa. Pizza oven
* 3 car garage/internal access. Orchard & vege gardens. Bore
* Excellent location. In zone for Bombay School & Pukekohe High School
* 4km to Motorway / 43km to Auckland City / 32km to Auckland Airport.