Auction: at 68 King Street, Pukekohe (Branch Office) on Wednesday 16 May 2018 at 4:00PM (unless sold prior) Visual impact is immediate from the moment of entry into this fabulous prime quality Lockwood system home. An absolute celebration of timber throughout the entire residence featuring soaring raked timber ceilings with the warmth of wood echoed on the walls. Tasmanian Oak flooring completes the striking décor.
Located within Future Urban zoning which, under the Auckland unitary plan, offers the prospect of further financial appreciation and eventual development. This peaceful, private 302 square metre, fourteen year old residence has been constructed to an extremely high standard and incorporates double glazed joinery, retractable insect screens, heat pumps and feature skylights.
A formal entry leads to the incredible open plan living area, where ceiling angles and gorgeous rural outlook with garden water feature vie for attention. The kitchen is its own statement in style flaunting quality cabinetry, stone benchtops, two dishwasher drawers, double oven, gas cooktop, stainless steel range hood, breakfast bar and amazing views. Surrounding the kitchen, the dining and ulta-spacious family areas look out across the north facing timber deck and beautiful established easy-care gardens. A separate formal lounge, with gas fire, is wired for sound with speakers. The family area, separate formal lounge, and one of the master bedrooms all open out with stackable doors onto the remarkable 130 square meter hardwood deck, each with its own specific under-cover section, lifting al fresco entertaining to a whole new level.
There are two light-filled master bedrooms; one featuring a bay seat, heat pump, walk-in robe and ensuite with views over the ever-present deck to serene rural views. The second includes a heat pump, walk-in robe, and ensuite with spa bath. The remaining two double bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom. The separate laundry is large, complete with built-in ironing station, and internal access to the oversized garage which incorporates custom made work bench and storage, space for an extra freezer if needed and separate bench sink.
Occupying a most prestigious Pukekohe address, this brilliant 1.693 hectare lifestyle property on Grace James Road is on the market for the first time since the home was built. Distinctive in character, resplendent in design and incorporating outstanding outdoor recreation and entertaining areas, along with the added incentive of Future Urban zoning, this is definitely a home to inspect at your very earliest convenience!
* CV of $1,575,000 as at 2017
* Excellent development prospect with Future Urban zoning
* Prime quality Lockwood system residence
* Amazing instant visual impact with raked timber ceilings
* Formal entry foyer, sun-drenched open plan design
* Sensational contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area flowing outdoors
* Massive 130m2 north facing under cover hardwood timber deck
* Formal lounge room, with gas fire, is wired for sound/speakers
* Master 1 W/in robe, heat pump, ensuite, access to deck
* Master 2 W/in robe, heat pump, ensuite with spa bath
* 2 additional double bedrooms and family bathroom
* Large laundry with built-in ironing station
* Oversized internal access garage with work bench and extra storage
* 225m2 outdoor concreted driveway and parking area
* Security alarm system, fibre optic available, town water, septic tank
* Just 4kms to Valley Primary School and 7.5kms to motorway access
Off street parking
There is no appreciable view
Easy to moderate rise
Year of construction
Type of title
LOT 12 DP320985
Fee Simple, 1/1, Lot 12 Deposited Plan 320985, 16,930 m2
External Walls: Brick Roof: Tiles
External Walls: Good Roof: Good
时间 12:30 - 13:00
时间 12:30 - 13:00