住宅位置十分优越，为新的家庭提供了一个妙不可言的环境，无论在室内还是室外，正式还是非正式娱乐皆可享受无与伦比的体验！开阔的草坪为孩子提供了嬉戏玩耍的空间，迷人的花园令人赏心悦目，步行即至热门的Pukekohe East 学校。如此优质房产，机会难得， 切莫错过！
* 2个花园用水的水箱+ 1个30,000公升水箱（水井水源）提供家庭用水
*步行即至热门的 Pukekohe East学校
* 4.6公里到高速公路入口/ 33.5公里到奥克兰机场/ 6公里到Pukekohe镇中心。
PRISTINE LOCATION WITH ELEVATED VIEWS TO THE NORTH
North facing with spectacular views to the night lights of Auckland City and the Sky City Tower this is a quality constructed residence of brick and Cedar adorned with beautiful gardens featuring Rhododendrons, Camellias and a myriad of fruit trees. Numerous varieties of bird life also call these delightful surrounds home. Night feature lighting along with Puriri and other stately native trees grace the intercom accessed, electric gated concrete driveway to this imposing elevated 304 square metre home set on 1.724 acres.
Taking centre stage, the kitchen is superbly equipped with stone benchtops, island bench and breakfast bar, Miele oven and induction cooktop, Bosch convection microwave and Butler's kitchen. Merging into casual family living and the sunken lounge room as well as outdoors to multiple recreation areas integrated through window walls and numerous sliders, indoor/outdoor flow is excellent throughout this ultra-spacious dwelling. Occasions of note are elegantly catered for in the sophisticated formal lounge - accented by a huge dramatic picture window - and the adjoining dining room. Four bedrooms include the extra-large master with walk-in robe, his and her vanities ensuite and access to a private outdoor deck area. The remaining three bedrooms are generously sized, one of which is currently serving as an office. The family bathroom is attractive and roomy with large shower and bath. There is also a separate powder room and a full laundry with built-in storage and external access.
Outdoors the wrap around deck offers three distinct areas for stylish entertaining and tranquil relaxation. There's a wood shed, a greenhouse, a brilliant alarmed 74 square metre shed, wired for TV and complete with a loft for storage and three metre high ceilings allowing storage of larger vehicles. And for the fisherman, there's even a filleting station! Two tanks provide water for the garden while a large 30,000 litre tank, supplied via a bore, services the home. Four car garaging houses the family vehicles. There's also plenty of outside parking available.
Prestigiously located, this home offers its new family a marvellous environment for both casual and formal enjoyment, both indoors and out! Plenty of grassy space for children to play safely, gorgeous gardens to enjoy and within comfortable walking distance to the highly regarded Pukekohe East school. So who said you can't have it all?
* CV of $1,100,000 as at 2017
* Intercom/electric gated concreted driveway. Feature lighting
* Brilliant indoor/outdoor flow from all living rooms via sliders
* Well-equipped central kitchen/Euro appliances/Butler's kitchen
* Family living & sunken family lounge accessing outdoors
* Elegant formal lounge/picture window/wood-burning fireplace
* Adjoining dining room also accessing outdoor recreation
* Extra-large master/walk-in robe/dual vanity ensuite/private deck
* + 3 generously sized bedrooms. Family bathroom/bath/shower
* Powder room. Spacious separate laundry with built-in storage
* Wrap around outdoor deck - entertaining & recreation areas
* Heat & smoke sensors. LED lighting. Wood shed & greenhouse
* 2 water tanks for garden + 1 x 30,000 bore fed for house
* 74m2 shed & loft. Alarmed & wired for TV. 3m high ceilings
* Huge 4 car garaging plus plenty of extra outdoor parking
* Flowering gardens. Native & fruit trees. Grassy kid's areas
* Walking distance to highly regarded Pukekohe East school
* 4.6km to motorway access / 33.5km to Auckland Airport / 6km to Pukekohe Town Centre.